This product is a special low-temperature extraction centrifuge, which is mainly used for steep extraction and solid-liquid separation of herbs, plant roots, etc. Equipped with an enclosed filter bag, it can separate materials with the solid particle sizes ≥0.10MM and has been widely applied in the fields of food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and others.
304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless-Steel Construction
Jacket Insulationl Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
Auto/Manual Controlsl Digital
Variable Speed Control
Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
Huada Alcohol extraction centrifuge offers 3 Program cycles: 1. Spray wash; 2. Agitation wash; 3. Spin dry cycle.
Operator fills filter bag with milled plant material and places it in the machine.
The centrifuge is then flooded, and bi-directional agitated for full target compoundremoval.
After the wash, the plant material undergoes a medium duty spin dry till high speedspin dry to remove the liquid as much as possible.
The alcohol wash is then collected to a tank for further processing
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket and the system is sealed to begin the cycle.
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the program manu where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Alcohol Fill: Alcohol is pumped from source tank into the centrifuge via an inlet valve or spray nozzle.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes either a spray wash or an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations.
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and the liquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage tank for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' program is selected on the program and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: when the dry cycle is complete, centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMETERS