Home > News
Currently, electric centrifuges are commonly used in laboratories. Due to its fast rotation speed, it is important to pay attention to safety. In particular, it is important to prevent the Centrifuge from moving due to imbalance during work or aging of the test tube pad during centrifuge operation. When the test tube table falls off, or the centrifuge tube breaks due to vibration because the lid is not covered properly, glass fragments splash out and cause accidents. Therefore, when using the centrifuge, the following operations must be observed.
(1) Cotton or test tube pads should be placed at the bottom of the centrifuge housing.
(2) If the Electric Centrifuge makes noise or the body vibrates, the power should be cut off immediately and troubleshoot immediately.
(3) Centrifuge tubes must be placed symmetrically inside the housing to prevent the machine from vibrating. If only one sample tube is available, the other should be replaced with water of equal quality.
(4) When starting the centrifuge, the top cover of the centrifuge should be closed before starting it slowly.
(5) When the separation is finished, first turn off the centrifuge. After the centrifuge stops spinning, open the centrifuge lid and remove the sample. Do not force it to stop with external force.
(6) The centrifugation time is usually 1 to 2 minutes. During this time, the experimenter must not leave to do other things.
Finally, a summary of the classification of centrifuges! As a very common separation instrument in the laboratory, centrifuges can be divided into low-speed centrifuges, high-speed centrifuges, ultra-high-speed centrifuges, etc.; by temperature can be divided into frozen centrifuges and room temperature centrifuges; by capacity can be divided into microcentrifuges, large-capacity centrifuges, large-capacity centrifuges; by shape can be divided into desktop centrifuges, Vertical Centrifuges. The most important thing to use centrifuges is safety. If the centrifuge is out of control, it can cause a lot of damage! Therefore, it is important to pay attention to whether the centrifuge tube is balanced, whether the speed exceeds the set value, whether the rotor is corroded, etc.